29/01/2014



I love snowdrops and there’s no more beautiful and delicate flower at this time of year, I bought a plant from the Garden Centre a few years back and every year the plant comes back bigger and better. I had thought of dividing it once it stops flowering but whilst talking to one of the Garden Centre Managers he told me there were many varieties and all shapes and sizes which has got me thinking of creating a woodland corner in a partly shaded area, with 4 or 5 varieties, some ferns and anemones, primroses or hardy cyclamens and covering with leaf mold. I’ve two old logs that have started to rot and break down which would finish off the effect! 

Lin

Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.