22/01/2014



Finally it’s been mild enough for me to get out in my greenhouse! Even though it was raining I took myself off with a flask of coffee and spent a few hours pulling up all the dead plants and weeds in the beds, brushed down the shelving and threw out some of the old broken trays and plant pots and washed the ones I wanted to keep.



I’m sowing some sweet peas this week, last year I’d planted some in the autumn but to be honest they hadn’t done that well so I’ve left it till now to sow them into pots and will leave them on a high shelf in the greenhouse that gets plenty of light. 

Lin

Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.