04/12/2013



I’m off this weekend to get my real Christmas tree!!! We always get very excited about this as it’s the start of the lead up to the festivities, and decorating the tree has become a tradition in our house that includes a few tipples of something warming to get us in the spirit….I can’t say the tree looks amazing and it usually needs tweaking the next day but that adds to the fun!







We put our tree well away from the radiator and it’s a good idea to cut off an inch from the bottom of the tree like you would with cut flowers, so it can soak up water and I make sure it’s watered very day, apparently they can absorb up to a pint of water a day!



While I was helping out at the Christmas Evenings I was really pleased to see the selection of LED lights we have in the garden centres, I threw our old ones away last year as I was fed up with trying to replace the bulbs!! All that’s left to do is to get up into the loft to find the baubles… lets hope they’re not in too bad a state or I may well be visiting the garden centre again for some new ones!

Lin
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.