30/11/2013



It’s hard to believe that Christmas is almost upon us, every year I promise to get myself organized well before that rush a day before Christmas but as of yet have never achieved it! After helping out at our Open Evenings I had a good look around our gift area and I’ve found lots of perfect gifts for all the members of my family who are always hard to buy for!



There are some beautiful Houseplants in stock now, including the old faithful Poinsettia which is a must in our house and takes pride of place in the conservatory where there is a constant temperature and no cold drafts as this can easily make the leaves drop.

Lin 
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.