11/12/2013



Okay, I think we’re almost ready for Christmas at home! The tree and decorations are up, although I did have to buy a few extra baubles, and we went for a frosted theme this year! While I was at the Garden Centre I picked up from our Farm Shop some lovely extra sauces and a yummy Chilli Jam to go with my own chutney for Christmas dinner and cold meats on Boxing Day.







At the weekend, depending on the weather I’m going to hopefully spend a few hours in the garden clearing up the last of the fallen leaves and where it’s been so mild doing quite a bit of weeding! I’m going to invest in some bark chippings to cover the ground; this will keep in the moisture and keep those dreaded weeds away!

Lin 
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.