14/12/2012

I appear to be worryingly organised this Christmas and have most of my gifts organised. There is always something last minute though or someone awkward to buy for. My mum was having trouble getting something for my husband so as he loves barbequing and the odd bit of gardening I suggested some National Garden gift vouchers. He can then get exactly what he wants and it takes the stress out of it for mum.
We also have some lovely and unusual giftware at West Parley for those of you that want to give something special but don’t know what. Carrie prides herself on going that extra mile in finding products with that point of difference. This week I noticed she has found some old spoons! Actually she has bought in some really rather nice antique looking cutlery which has been stamped with little phrases such as ‘me and you the perfect brew’ (a teaspoon) and ‘spread the love’ (a butter knife) each piece is hand stamped by a company in the Cotswolds and unique. The perfect gift for someone who doesn’t know what they want. If you’re having a last minute gift headache pop in and see what else we have to offer.



Last week we had our annual Golden Acres head office Christmas outing – they actually let us loose for an evening - We are all very lucky in that we have great fun together and I don’t think we scrub up too badly either!
Top: Judi and Carrie. Bottom: Me!



Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.