19/12/2012

Well this will be my last blog of the year and what an interesting year it’s been in the gardening world... We started off 2012 with droughts and hosepipe bans which of course tempted fate and we finished up with one of the wettest summers on record and floods! It’s been a really difficult year for those of us that love being out growing things so I’m putting it down to experience and starting to look forward to the New Year.
We’re really looking forward to the spring and seeing all the preparation we put into stock ranges for the centres coming into fruition. This year I also have my new garden to complete planting up which is really exciting so I’ll keep you updated on how it goes and my successes (and disasters!) as the year moves on.

The whole team at Golden Acres would like to wish you a very merry Christmas and all the best for you and your gardens in 2013.

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.