06/08/2014

I’m loving reaping the rewards of my veggie patch at the moment, I’ve been busy collecting french and borlotti beans, beetroots, salad leaves, tomatoes and courgettes for the last few weeks now and scouring my cookbooks for different ideas!!

Over the last few months I’ve been hunting in the local charity shops and car-boot sales for colanders and have made them into my herb hanging baskets.


Looking through a gardening magazine it’s given me a wonderful idea of how to carry on the baskets through the winter by planting up with swiss & ruby chards, leeks,  Cavolo Nero spinach and beetroots for striking colour and still keeping me fed through the winter months by picking the baby leaves. I’ve already planted the seeds and will wait until September to plant them into the baskets when my summer herbs have died off.

Lin
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.