18/06/2014




What a busy time I’m having in the garden, with this wonderful weather we’ve been having I’ve had lots of time to enjoy it all! I’ve planted up some terracotta pots with Mediterranean herbs and put them next to the barbeque so the next time we eat ‘al fresco’ they will be on hand to sprinkle over meats and salads!



 



I’ve also dedicated a border to sensory plants and have Fennel, Lemon Verbena, Sages, Thymes and my Geraniums that I had overwintered in the greenhouse which have just started flowering in abundance and the fragrance every time I brush past is amazing!

Lin
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.