12/06/2014



I’ve been back from maternity leave for a few weeks now & have been very busy visiting nurseries & seeing suppliers to ensure we have the yummiest plants around in stock. What a choice we have this year. Our growers are as enthusiastic as we are about plants & it’s been so nice to catch up with them & all the lovely new varieties of plants they have been busy propagating.



I think my favourites the last couple of weeks have been the English garden classics, herbaceous Geraniums & the more exotic Salvias.



My little girl appears to be taking after me, she loves being outside & is fascinated by plants & flowers so I’m looking forward to teaching her all about plants & how to grow them.

Emma B








Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.