09/04/2014



My fig tree has started to creep nearer to my conservatory so it’s time for me to prune it back. I’ll make sure I don’t prune too harshly and leave this year’s figs that have formed. Pruning back too far will mean loosing any fruit this year.



A few weeks back I transplanted a Clematis that was in a shady spot and being eaten by slugs as soon as the poor thing started to leaf up, it’s now growing up the Fig tree and putting on lots of growth so will need to be tied in to support it. It will give the area some colour for a month before the Fig starts to vigorously green up!

Lin 
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.