16/04/2014





All my winter containers are starting to look a bit tired so I’m deadhead daffodils and narcissi and hyacinths and giving them a liquid feed. I’m not going to cut back the leaves as the bulb needs the nutrients for next year and will just let them die down.

I’ve added a few extra spring bedding plants such as Violas and Dianthus as an interim until I decide what colour theme I’m doing for summer. Check that your container plants are not drying out as this warm weather will quickly affect soil moisture levels, but please remember there’s still a chance of frosts so make sure your new bedding is protected either by covering with fleece or putting them in your greenhouse overnight.

Lin
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.