27/08/2014



I’ve got this week off and it’s time to start clearing in the garden, my sweet peas have really started to look leggy and mildewy so they will be put onto the compost heap.  I’ll be keeping some off the seeds for next year’s crop.



 One of the cucumber plants that I planted from seed seems to be a rogue and we’ve called it ‘Audrey’ after the Little Shop of Horrors, She’s already grown 10ft and has produced one huge gourd! Can’t wait to see just how large she gets!!



I’m really pleased with an ‘orange’ bed I developed this year, it’s done really well throughout the summer with Day Lilies, Campanula & Dahlia’s and it just coming into it’s Autumn bloom now with Crocosmia, Osteospermum, Tagettes and a beautiful variegated orange Geranium. Now’s the time to keep dead-heading and hopefully get a new flush of flowers until the first frosts.



Lin
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.