23/07/2014




Look at the visitor I had to my fishpond this week, what a beauty, it’s a Southern Hawker dragonfly, with it’s recognisable colourings and marks and one of the largest of the dragonfly family, they only live as adults for about two months so I’m very lucky to see it!



I’m thoroughly enjoying sitting back and watching all the pollinating insects buzzing around the garden and pleased to see the amount of bees busily coming and going. I’m popping into Cadnam Garden Centre on Saturday 2nd August as a local bee keeper is visiting with a contained bee hive and demonstating the working life of a bee and how honey is made, should be really interesting!!
Lin
our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.