11/07/2014



Thank goodness for the bit of rain we’ve had over the past week, even though we had a torrential downpour I still have to go out most evenings to water and keep an eye on all my containers and pots and top them up.

Nicotiana
Jasmine
Night Scented Stocks





Last year I planted a white jasmine which I am training over a rose arch, it will take a few years to cover but this week it has finally flowered and the scent is intoxicating as the sun goes down. I’ve also planted an Evening Primrose, Nicotiana and some Night Scented Stocks around our seating area to get full perfume in the evenings whilst sitting out and enjoying a glass of wine!!

Lin
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.