19/03/2014



I’m sure everyone's grass is looking slightly worse for wear after the consistent rain we had earlier and if you were unlucky enough to be flooded as our lawn was, I expect there’s rather large patches that will not be growing back this year.
Firstly I’ve sprinkled over the top a layer of builders sand to try and break up the sodden ground and have carefully raked it over, trying not to damage the few strands of grass already there! I’ve then used Evergreen multi purpose grass seed which is on offer at the garden centre this month and put a generous amount on the barer patches. Fingers crossed in about 3 weeks, I might see some green again rather than a brown muddy patch!! 

Lin
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.