01/01/2014



Happy New Year to you all, well I did say I would be making some New Years resolutions and become a lot more Eco friendly in my garden this year and the first is to leave the Christmas tree out on bin day next week for it to be shredded for mulch. I forget every year and it ends up going into the normal bin as it’s too big to compost.

For Christmas I got a Solar powered fountain for my fishpond!! I can’t wait to put that in when it gets milder!

I’m going to buy a water butt to store water in for the summer months, and I hate slugs and snails as they chomped their way through my veggie patch last year, but slug pellets aren’t very pet friendly so I have decided to buy some bantam hens to scratch about the garden and eat all the bugs and grubs!! And of course they’ll supply a constant good fertilizer for my veggie beds and yummy eggs every day!! Meet the girls!!

Lin
Our keen amateur gardener!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.