24/04/2013

I just had to make the most of the glorious weather this week-end and got stuck into the garden. My sweet peas are now in complete with cane wigwam. My borders are dug over and perennials in. Our soil is very sandy despite the layers of manure we added to it last year so I’ve used plants that like dry, sunny conditions
– Echinops (blue thistly flowers) Eryngium (more blue thistly flowers), Geraniums (bright pink varieties), Helenium (red daisy flowers), Lychnis (silver foliage, bright pink flowers) Rudbeckia (yellow daisy flowers) and Stachys (velvety silver foliage) to name a few of my favourites.






The lawn is re-edged and aerated and one of the veg beds now has carrots, parsnips and radishes sown. My pots have had a tidy and are ready to be planted with the summer bedding in a few weeks time. Phew... Exhausting but its going to look gorgeous!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.