03/10/2012


Its scary how quickly the nights are drawing in now so I’m making the most of the daylight hours at the weekends to complete some jobs in the Garden. I’ve got all of my new borders mulched with a good thick layer of well rotted manure so that the worms can work it in for me over the winter and the veg I planted in July is doing really well. I’ve had my first few leaves of chard and lettuce and it won’t be long before the beetroot is ready either. The new lawn has taken really well, this week-end I’ll give it its Autumn dressing to strengthen the roots for the winter - at least I won’t have to worry about watering it this week!

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.