17/10/2012

This month is your last chance to prepare your lawn for the winter. I treated my little lawn at the end of September with Evergreen Autumn Lawn care. This has a special balance of feed to strengthen the roots up for the winter and it’s on another one of our seasonal special offers. Next year I’ll use the 2 in 1 which also kills any moss competing with the grass but as it’s such a new lawn I don’t have any moss yet. I’ve been helping my Dad with his lawn which we scarified to get all the old dead stuff out. We have a motorised scarifier but if you need some exercise you can pull it all out with a lawn rake! It was amazing how many bags of dead grass, weeds and moss we got out of it. After a couple of weeks to settle it too will get an autumn feed – Dad always gets comments on how nice his lawn looks so well worth an afternoon in Autumn and a few hours in spring with a feed and weed treatment.

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.