12/09/2012

It’s amazing how much things can change in a week... We have now got all of our spring flowering bulbs in and I am as usual finding it hard to resist going nuts with them! I have bought some alliums to go in our new borders in the back garden and some miniature ‘pipit’ daffodils for our little patch at the front. I’ll also use some of these in my autumn planted containers so that when they emerge in the spring I’ll get a different and more spring like look.
Along with the bulbs we now have our autumn and winter bedding plants in. Its worth getting these plants in now so that they have plenty of time to establish before the cold weather sets in – I always find they’ll flower much more reliably if planted good and early.

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.