10/01/2012

Seed Potatoes

We’ve put the tinsel away in the Garden Centres & its now time to get back to what we do best... Gardening!

We’ve taken the first deliveries of seed potatoes which always means spring is on its way to me. I have just moved into a new home and have a garden of my own to play with for the first time in a few years. It needs a lot of work but to get me started I’m going to buy a few earlies to plant in potato gro-bags in March so I can move them about easily until we have the garden sorted later in the year. I can then re-use the compost after I’ve harvested them to enrich the soil in my lovely new veggie beds.

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.