13/12/2011

Forest Products

We are getting busier and busier as Christmas gets closer, we are still finding some lovely products for you for those last minute gifts. At John Browns we have just taken delivery of some great children’s books by a local author from Verwood. It has been awarded the silver certificate of excellence from a pre-school magazine and positively encourages children to eat veggies.
My brother is a real pain to buy for but is a bit of a foodie so I’m going to make him up a little selection pack of jams and relishes from the Forest Products range that we keep in all of our centres. They are a Dorset company and top of my list is the most divine sweet garlic pickle with nigella seed, apparently the spicy tomato and caramelised onion chutney is amazing too so I might have to keep that for myself!
We have been offered some beautiful bulb planters which we are offering at less then half the recommended selling price – I love the ceramic ones so guess what the ladies
in my family will be getting on the 25th? After that little lot I will have finished the present buying, not sure when I’ll have time to wrap it all up though...

Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops
All 4 of our Garden Centres have a coffee shop with a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, cakes, pasteries and many more. Look out for our special offers.